Gate To Paris
Your relocation-contact in Paris!
Whether you're a company looking for resettlement support for your employees or an individual planning on relocating to the Seine, you'll get first-hand Paris tips for a successful restart!
My name is Claudia Eggerth and I am here for you to make your first time in Paris less stressful!
After many years as a German in Paris, I know this wonderful metropolis, its peculiarities, but also its stumbling blocks.
And I know only too well what concerns you and what problems can arise.
The housing situation in Paris presents major hurdles to foreigners, even for “experienced players in moving“. Exorbitant prices, lack of space, low quality and high expectations of the landlord are normal and in the initial phase uncertainty and disappointment are not uncommon.
Do you fear that before you start your job in France that ...
- ... you lack knowledge of everyday life?
- ... language problems complicate the search for accommodation, medical appointments, etc.?
- ... you could be without a flat?
- ... missing documents deny the lease or the account opening?
- ... too much must be planned for departure and restart?
- ... searching requires a lot of time?
Then leave your worries behind and enjoy a more relaxed relocation to Paris and an accompanied start!