Personal data (usually referred to just as “data“ below) will only be processed to the extent necessary and for the purpose of providing a functional and user-friendly website, including its contents, and the services offered there.
Per Art. 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR“), "processing" refers to any operation or set of operations such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, or otherwise making available, alignment, or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction performed on personal data, whether by automated means or not.
Information about us as controllers of your data
The party responsible for this website (the “controller“) for purposes of data protection law is:
5, rue Viète
+33 (0) 6 61 26 36 12
The rights of users and data subjects
With regard to the data processing to be described in more detail below, users and data subjects have the right
- to confirmation of whether data concerning them is being processed, information about the data being processed, further information about the nature of the data processing, and copies of the data (cf. also Art. 15 GDPR),
- to correct or complete incorrect or incomplete data (cf. also Art. 16 GDPR),
- to the immediate deletion of data concerning them (cf. also Art. 17 DSGVO), or, alternatively, if further processing is necessary as stipulated in Art. 17 Para. 3 GDPR, to restrict said processing per Art. 18 GDPR,
- to receive copies of the data concerning them and/or provided by them and to have the same transmitted to other providers/controllers (cf. also Art. 20 GDPR),
- to file complaints with the supervisory authority if they believe that data concerning them is being processed by the controller in breach of data protection provisions (see also Art. 77 GDPR)
In addition, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom it discloses data of any such corrections, deletions, or restrictions placed on processing the same per Art. 16, 17 Para. 1, 18 GDPR. However, this obligation does not apply if such notification is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. Nevertheless, users have a right to information about these recipients.
Likewise, under Art. 21 GDPR, users and data subjects have the right to object to the controller's future processing of their data pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. In particular, an objection to data processing for the purpose of direct advertising is permissible.
This website uses Google Analytics. This is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, hereinafter referred to as "Google".
Through the certification according to the EU-US Privacy Shield ("EU-US Privacy Shield"): https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active Google guarantees that the data protection requirements of the EU are also complied with when processing data in the USA.
The Google Analytics service is used to analyze the usage behavior of the website. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Links to social media websites via graphic or text
LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company
Pinterest Europe Ltd.
Palmerston House, 2nd Floor
1 Hacker Way
1 Hacker Way
Information about the data processing
Your data processed when using the website will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose for its storage ceases to apply, provided the deletion of the same is not in breach of any statutory storage obligations or unless otherwise stipulated below.
For more information: